- JEFFERY DEAVER'S XO - THE ALBUM, music, twelve-song country/pop album, American Blackguard Records, lyrics from the bestselling thriller / mystery novel "XO," songs from the novel are eventually used to fictionally capture a ruthless killer.
- ONE OF THE MIRACLES: THE INGE MEYRING SMITH STORY, drama, feature-length documentary, American Blackguard Entertainment, “The woman Hitler’s Holocaust tried to destroy became the light of learning to thousands of underprivileged children.”
- BRINGING DADDY HOME - THE CALL, drama, theatrical, American Blackguard Entertainment, "A man faces the consequences of his hidden past."
- MICHAEL, drama, TV movie, PBS, "A troubled boy seeks acceptance from the wrong crowd."
- CROSSROADS, docudrama, TV movie, PBS, "Teens discuss pressures and the consequences of their actions."
- PATTERNS OF POWER, documentary, PBS, "A look at the history and culture of Florida's Seminole and Miccosukee Indians."
- A ZIEGFELD EXTRAVAGANZA, docudrama, PBS, "The bio of the original dance ensemble and its creator, Florenz Ziegfeld."
- WE ARE FAMILY, call-in live talk show, PBS, "Teens discuss pressures of intercultural relationships."
- WHAT'S THE STORY?, hard news series, PBS, "A PBS 60-Minutes."
- NEW HORIZONS IN BONSAI, how-to series (26 episodes), PBS, "Modernizing the ancient art of bonsai."
- BUDWEISER HYDROPLANE REGATTA, commercial, Budweiser, PBS, "Highlighting fast boats and good times."
- THE LOST AMULET OF ABALONE COVE, live professional theater, Los Angeles premiere, "A group of treasure hunters face daunting obstacles."
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. PARADE (FROM MIAMI, FL), parade coverage, PBS, "Performances and commentary on the life of King."